The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (via thechocolatebrigade)
Different Seasons by Stephen King (via thechocolatebrigade)
Careening through the universe, your axis on a tilt, you’re guiltless and free. I hope you take a piece of me with you.
Killing Yourself to Live: 85% of a True Story by Chuck Klosterman (via thechocolatebrigade)
Things on my bed right now:
2. Elle Magazine.
3. Jingle bell earrings.
4. Three knit hats from my grandma.
5. A Tinker Bell pillow.
6. A Peter Pan doll.
7. Benefit Sugarbomb blush.
8. A lighter from Cancun.
9. Tarina Tarantino Fuchsia Revolution lipgloss.
10. Red Christmas boxers with white snowflakes.
11. Nightmare Before Christmas ashtray.
12. Purple jeggings.
13. A shoe without a sole.
14. Betsey Johnson snowflake earrings.
15. An article about genetic preimplantation.
16. Biology notebook.
17. Feminism notebook.
18. White cardigan.
19. Neon blue bra.
20. Victoria’s Secret bag full of undies.
21. Neon purple bra.
22. A book about cupcakes.
23. A book about housekeeping.
Fahrenheit 451, Ray Bradbury (via fuckyeahliteraryquotes)
For Robert, my Honeybuns.
Italy. Ravenna, specifically.